The marinarium is one of the few big marine parks reserves in Punta Cana and the Caribbean. This ecological marine reserve is located to the east of the Dominican Republic.
The aquatic wonder provides visitors with a unique experience of exploring and contemplating the amazing marine life in the Punta Cana area. Enjoy the fantastic underwater encounters with stingrays, sharks and other interesting creatures.
You don’t have to worry if you aren't
carrying any gear or don't know where to go because the park has
professional instructors that will provide you with snorkeling
equipment and guide you through the whole experience. Exploring the
surroundings of the reef is another plus that you will be able to enjoy
in this underwater adventure. There are several types of excursions
that you can choose from in order to have a joyful experience that you
will remember for the rest of your life.
This park offers a great variety of excursions such as night excursions, team excursions, sunset excursions, snorkeling cruise and reef exploration.
At night time you can see the whole area filled with bright lights as you swim with the wonderful sea creatures. After swimming, you will be able to relax with a nice tasty cocktail and mouth-watering snacks.
The team excursion has several activities related to it. One of the activities requires finding rocks of different colors depending on the color of your team. Another activity requires a relay race where you will chug a glass of water. There is also an activity that requires a race in the natural pool surrounding the boat. The team that swims faster around the boat will win. The team building program will include transportation from the resort to the area, team making, rules for enjoying the experience, refreshments and fruits snacks, dancing and more at the big marine parks reserves in Punta Cana. The sunset cruise will take the people on a trip to see the sharks and stingrays at sunset time.
You will be able to snorkel at that time of the day and after that you will have a trip along the Bavaro coast.
Then it would be ending with a stop in the natural pool where you will be able to stare at the wonders of nature.
Enjoying the breathtaking view in the coral reefs is one of the best ways to enjoy your vacation in Punta Cana. The transportation from the hotel to Cabeza de Toro will be done in comfortable buses with air conditioner. The pier is well suited for wheelchairs and baby strollers. Catamarans used in the excursions have two decks with a clear floor where you will be able to watch the normally hard to see underwater creatures.
- The first excursion is the marinarium snorkeling cruise. You can take part in the morning tour or in the afternoon one if you prefer. It lasts approximately three hours. The price per adult is $106, for children is $53 and infants (0 to 1 year old) ride for free.
- The second one is the reef explorer. It is also a half day trip that can be enjoyed in the morning or the afternoon. The price per person is $139.
- Discovery cruise at Cap Cana (full day tour) adult: $189 children: $94.50
- The Sunny day cruise is a full day tour where you will have the chance of snorkeling at an exotic coral reef filled with an immense of variety of fish. Adults pay $106, children $53 and infants take part in the fun for free.
- Ready to celebrate? If you are, the Happy hour cruise is for you. The half a day excursion is ideal to commemorate any event with your family or group of friends. The price per person is $79.
Telephone Number: +1 809-468-3183
Fax: +1 809-468-2392